Congratulations are in order for the new officers elected last week during the January MoCoGenSo Annual Business meeting. Elizabeth Nelson accepted the President’s office and Linda Fonville accepted the 1st Vice President’s chair. Both positions have been vacant for a few months.
The other officers graciously accepted nomination and were re-elected for another term. The full set of elected officers for 2015 looks like this:
- President Elizabeth Nelson
- 1st VP Programs Linda Fonville
- 2nd VP Membership Marilyn Ruccello
- 3rd VP Ways & Means Nancy Barton
- Recording Secretary Gary Carlsen
- Corresponding Secretary Ellen Riddick
- Treasurer Jeannie Pedersen
- Member-at-Large Bill Hannah
- Member-at-Large Carol Steed
Elizabeth and Linda took their seats at the end of the meeting and are now working for us! Be sure to contact them if you have ideas for changes or new programs or if you just want to help.